10.13.2014

So I bought 18 Star Wars books Saturday

The local library was having a book sale and good lord, they had a lot of SW books. I had to resist the urge to buy most of them on Friday, but I resisted because they always do a bag sale on the final day and I knew I could pick them up for dirt cheap. Come Saturday, I tossed the eighteen I wanted in a bag and along with some non-SW, I only paid three bucks for them. Not bad, not bad.

I picked up books 2-9 of the X-Wing series, so I know have the entire run except for the last book, Mercy Kill. Other finds include:

The Truce at Bakura - Kathy Tyers
The New Rebellion - Kristine Kathryn Rusch
The Courtship of Princess Leia - Dave Wolverton
The Lando Calrissian Adventures - L. Neil Smith
The Crystal Star - Vonda N. McIntyre
Tales from Jabba's Palace - Edited by Kevin J. Anderson
Assault at Selonia and Showdown at Centerpoint - Roger MacBride Allen
Shield of Lies - Michael P. Kube-McDowell

There was more, but it was just New Jedi Order and a Darth Maul novel.

Oh yeah, expect a lot of Star Wars posts, since I'm getting back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...