9.26.2014

Just FYI, I created a Trek blog

And it has the greatest, most fantastical name of all time that will absolutely blow your minds. Ready? The Trek Blog. Holy shit, I know right?

But joking aside, I'm not abandoning this blog at all. I just created that other blog because I really like Star Trek and I plan to do an absolute shitload of posts without flooding this one and turning Rayguns into a de facto Trek Blog.

I plan on expanding and posting about a lot more scifi shows on here than I have before. I've been fairly myopic about what scifi I post and I want to change that. Expect posts about Babylon 5, the Stargates (all of them), Star Wars, military science fiction, Battlestar Galactica, and more.

Here, have a cat picture.

(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...