6.18.2012

I've seem to have caught a meme

There's a meme going around lately wherein you post what you've just read, what you're reading right now, and what you plan on reading next. It looks fun, so what the hell, hit the jump to see my selection.

Last book read:

The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi.

Loved it and would highly recommend it.

Currently reading:

Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan.


It's actually an omnibus, so I plan on reading only the first book, The Crown Conspiracy, then coming back later to finish the other book, Avempartha.

Honor of the Queen by David Weber.

I have a habit of dual reading books. I'll jump between the two periodically to keep myself from being burned out on one book. I've been reading the latter for the past two days, but I'm going to try and finish off The Crown Conspiracy tomorrow. Having said that, I love the Honor Harrington series as much as I love Doctor Who and Eureka.

Next on the list:

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.

I really should have knocked this one out by now, but I'm been putting it off. Since I've recently gotten my hands on the next three books, however, I'm going to get off my ass and finish it.

The Clone Republic by Steven L. Kent.

Possibly. After I finish The Honor of the Queen, I'm going to want to read another scifi novel to balance out my fantasy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...